Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers In Missouri
Find An Addiction Rehab In Missouri Today
It is imperative that you call now for a free confidential assessment for drug & alcohol rehab centers in Missouri. We are professionals who can help get you or a loved in the right facility depending upon your needs don't wait, call now!
- Drug Addiction Treatment Centers
- Alcohol Rehab Centers
- Substance Abuse Rehabs
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Centers
- Most Insurances Accepted
- Payment Assistance Available
Addiction treatment can save lives. There is no simple, easy “fix” for substance abuse issues, but treatment is the start to the recovery process. In recent years, the treatment industry in Missouri has been evolving and progressing. If you or your loved one is struggling with alcohol, drugs, or both, there’s a quality rehab in Missouri that can help.
You can choose from a variety of treatment options. There are residential facilities, also known as inpatient rehabs, where clients stay for 30 to 90 days (sometimes more) and participate in daily therapy and recovery activities. There are also outpatient facilities that offer daytime treatment services. Outpatient is a helpful step following inpatient treatment, and outpatient can be a more cost-friendly option for those who can’t afford inpatient.
The treatment system in Missouri has been working diligently to improve its services. Missouri’s Division of Behavioral Health has developed the Comprehensive Substance Treatment and Rehabilitation (CSTAR) Program in an effort to improve substance abuse treatment in the state. The CSTAR program has had consistently positive effects on the lives of program participants, especially those who stay in the program for a longer period of time.
In Missouri’s CSTAR Opioid Programs, the majority of clients (around 75%) do not test positive for illicit drugs when subjected to random testing. Typically, there are high rates of clients across the nation checking into treatment again soon after being discharged, because they’ve relapsed or found themselves in need of help once again. But, one year after discharge, most clients (70%) from treatment programs run by the state’s Department of Mental Health are not re-admitted to treatment.
Select a Rehab Center by County
As the nation cracks down on opioid prescriptions, heroin is becoming a cheaper and more popular choice. In recent years, this trend has caused the number of heroin-related deaths to more than double in Missouri—the majority of which are occurring in St. Louis. As communities continues to struggle with alcohol, marijuana, and amphetamine abuse, the state is taking a new approach to substance abuse treatment.
Time to Make a Difference
Finding the right help for yourself or a loved one can be an overwhelming and stressful process. If you are feeling overwhelmed, please feel free to call our sponsored hotline. Start the road to recovery today!
Adair County/Schuyler County
Benton County/Camden County
Benton County/Pettis County
Boone County/Audrain County
Boone County/Randolph County
Buchanan County/Clinton County
Butler County/Ripley County
Cape Girardeau County
Cass County/Bates County
Cass County/Jackson County
Cass County/Platte County/Jackso
Chariton County/Linn County
Christian County/Greene County
Christian County/Taney County
Clay County/Clinton County
Clinton County/DeKalb County
Cole County/Callaway County
Franklin County/Crawford County
Franklin County/St. Louis County
Gasconade County/Osage County
Harrison County/Daviess County
Henry County/Pettis County
Howard County/Chariton County
Laclede County/Camden County
Laclede County/Dallas County
Lafayette County/Jackson County
Lawrence County/Barry County
Maries County/Osage County
Miller County/Camden County
Morgan County/Camden County
New Madrid County
Newton County/Jasper County
Pemiscot County/New Madrid Count
Platte County/Buchanan County
Platte County/Clay County
Ralls County/Audrain County
Ralls County/Marion County
Ralls County/Marion County/Monro
Ray County/Clay County
Reynolds County/Dent County
Saline County/Lafayette County
Scott County/Cape Girardeau Coun
Scott County/Mississippi County
Scott County/New Madrid County
St. Charles County
St. Charles County/Warren County
St. Clair County
St. Francois County
St. Louis city
St. Louis County
Ste. Genevieve County
Stone County/Barry County
Stone County/Taney County
Sullivan County/Linn County
Texas County/Shannon County
Webster County/Greene County
Wright County/Texas County
Missouri—Pioneering a New Approach to Substance Abuse Treatment
Missouri is one of eight states in the U.S. participating in a 2-year Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) program. The state is modernizing their services, offering primary health care alongside behavioral health care in an effort to treat the whole person, healing both body and mind. The program is putting a focus on using evidence-based practices in treatment, and improving access to care across the state.
The state’s treatment programs are evolving, which means better care for those in need. If you or a loved one is struggling with substance abuse, there are quality rehabs in Missouri that can help you find freedom through recovery. Call us today and we can help you in your search: 1-866-207-7436.
- Every year in Missouri, an average of 450,000 of its citizens are abusing or dependent upon one or more substances.
- Only around 6% of people needing help for alcohol abuse received treatment services, but over 16% of people struggling with drug abuse received treatment.
- In 2015, alcohol was the most common primary substance of abuse among people in treatment in Missouri, followed by marijuana and amphetamines.
- Heroin and other opiates were most commonly abused among Missourians between the ages of 26 and 35.
- Nearly 1 in every 10 pregnant women in Missouri are struggling with an alcohol or drug problem.
Treatment & Sobriety in Missouri
Most of Missouri’s treatment facilities will offer services like:
- Drug and alcohol urine screenings
- Diagnoses for substance abuse issues
- Relapse prevention groups, anger management
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Trauma-related counseling
- Mental health screenings
Missouri Groups Fighting Addiction
- The Missouri Department of Mental Health’s Division of Behavioral Health (DBH) oversees the state’s substance use prevention, treatment, and recovery support services. The DBH has substance abuse programs around the state and connects those in need with the appropriate treatment programs.
- DBH developed the Comprehensive Substance Treatment and Rehabilitation (CSTAR) Program in an effort to provide a full continuum of care to those in need of substance abuse treatment. CSTAR offers clinical services, peer support, and temporary living arrangements, as well as programs catered to different ages, genders, and substances of abuse.
- The Missouri Department of Mental Health funds ACT Missouri, a not-for-profit corporation promoting drug and alcohol awareness throughout the state. ACT works with community groups and coalitions, keeps track of state substance abuse trends, and has Regional Support Centers across Missouri.
- Partner’s in Prevention is a coalition of colleges and universities across the state of Missouri, dedicated to creating healthy and safe campuses. The coalition works to prevent high-risk behaviors like underage drinking, impaired driving, and problem gambling.
- First Call is an agency in the Greater Kansas City area working to reduce the impact of substance abuse by providing quality resources to individuals and communities. First Call operates a 24/7 crisis hotline (816-361-5900) that individuals who are seeking help can call.