We’ve been working on our fourth course for months and it’s finally here! “Emotional Sobriety” has officially launched and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with our sober family and community! This course dives into the intricate world of Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) and teaches the skill-set initially developed by award-winning Psychologist, Marsha Linehan.
What does being emotionally sober mean? I think the definition can be different for everyone. As a defense mechanism, every human being is susceptible to an unconscious drive to protect themselves from painful realities. The general consensus of being emotionally sober means getting in touch with your emotions, whether positive or negative, and allowing yourself to feel them. In this course we use DBT to help us achieve that.
Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) has been known to change lives and has been recognized as the gold standard psychological treatment for today’s population.
In this transformative 28 day course, you will:
– Decrease harmful and impulsive behaviors
– Balance a logical and emotional state
– Replace negativity with life-enhancing patterns
– Learn and manage core emotions
– Better handle distressful situations
– Build successful interpersonal relationships that matter
What are you doing for your sobriety today to create a better tomorrow?
- Jump Start Your Recovery
- 7 Days To A More Spiritual Life
- The Ultimate Relapse Toolkit
- Emotional Sobriety
Put your recovery on the map and let the “Sobriety Engine” guide you.