We bring addiction treatment to you so you don’t have to stop your life. Treatment should be for everyone. Now anyone with a smartphone or a computer can get the help they need.
- Extremely affordable treatment resource. No more being denied treatment because you don’t have insurance.
- Works around your busy life. Sometimes taking off work or leaving your kids just isn’t an option.
- Real addiction treatment. You will be assigned a certified drug and alcohol counselor that will bring the benefits of inpatient treatment to you.
- A 5 step treatment plan. Our program will build out your life so that you become immersed in recovery and solve your addiction problem for good!
What is the Sober Nation 5 Step Process?
Step 1. Assessment Process – First, it is imperative that you and your counselor get to know each other. Every addict or alcoholic is in a different situation. We will need to know your…
- Drug history
- Living situation
- Medical information
- Family dynamic
- Current state of mental health
Your counselor will take charge in this step and get to the bottom of the underlying causes of your addiction or alcoholism.
Step 2. Create a Plan – Together, you and your counselor will create a plan. You will go through your assessment and understand what some of the pitfalls are. This is important because you will need to plan where you should go, where you shouldn’t go, what are healthy relationships and what may be toxic relationships to avoid.
- We will find and plan 12 step meetings
- If you do not like meetings, we will find other community events to attend
- Have you found a sponsor? A mentor? Have you built any real relationships with other people in recovery?
- Do you need to attend therapy?
- How will we address emotional issues like grief, loss, abuse and trauma?
By the end of step 2, things won’t feel so chaotic. There will be a light at the end of the tunnel.
Step 3. Treatment Directives – This is where the rubber meets the road. No more talking about it, we need to be about it! Your plan is outlined and now it’s time to execute.
- Routine therapy sessions with your counselor
- Case monitoring to ensure you are following through on your commitments
- Intervene on some potentially harmful behaviors
- Discover fears and setbacks.
This is the step where we really learn about ourselves. If we find any roadblocks in your treatment process we will address them and discover what it is that is holding you back from a beautiful life of recovery. We create accountability and we bring in family members and loved ones to ensure that everyone understands what is happening and knows the role they may play.
Step 4. Treatment Plan Review – A review is a periodic check in to measure progress. The point of treatment is to make some real changes in your life. Do you really want to get sober? If so then we should be seeing some improvements and start to see some real positive change.
We will make revisions and adjustments when necessary. We will incorporate new activities that may be helping and we will build your recovery process every step of the way.
Step 5. Discharge Plan – Most relapses happen after treatment has been completed. We see this as a failure to plan and be in touch with reality. Step 5 is an honest assessment and plan of action to get you sober through your first year. This could include…
- Finding a sober living facility
- Planning out a meeting or therapy schedule
- Moving over into our case monitoring program
- Reinforcing the tools we have given you over your eTreatment journey
Enough is Enough. Get Started Today
How many times have you told yourself that you were going to quit drinking? How many times have you looked in the mirror and told yourself that you wouldn’t get high today, only to find yourself caving in a few hours later?
Addiction is deadly and chronic. Without help, there is a good chance you will be arrested or suffer from serious health consequences.
We want to see you happy, joyous and free.
Fill out the contact form below to get started. No more waiting around. Live the life that you deserve!