Seriously… Who Wants to Get Paid to Write for Us?
So here is how this works…
The Sober Nation blog will remain how it is. To be published on Sober Nation will remain an “unpaid position.” Just so we are clear, if you want to continue writing and being published on the Sober Nation blog, you can continue to do so. This is completely separate.
We have been getting lots of user submitted content and it is great. Thank you all so much for contributing.
BUT, we now have an opportunity for people to make a few extra bucks to write for us.
However, every day we are asked to contribute to other websites and blogs. Because of the authority Sober Nation has built in the recovery community, it is important that we spread the message in the best possible light. For this reason, we are looking to hire passionate writers who would like to represent Sober Nation and be published on other reputable websites.
These articles will be paid on a per article basis. The terms may change on a case by case basis, but for the most part here are the guidelines.
- I can pay $30 per article.
- Each article must be at least 800 words.
- I will provide you on the subject of the article.
- You will be paid after the article is submitted.
- You are guaranteed payment, even if I don’t use your article to submit as a guest post on another site.
- Depending on the circumstance, you may or may not receive credit for your writing, but you will always be paid for it. In some circumstances, you may be ghost writing for me if the publication is requesting my name be credited. (If you don’t know who I am, you can learn more about me here)
- If your writing does not meet the standards, I will still pay you but I probably won’t hire you for a second job.
- You must have a PayPal account and you must invoice firstname.lastname@example.org to get paid.
- If over the course of a year, you make more than $500, you must fill out a W-9.
If you are interested, please fill out this contact form below. I look forward to hearing from you!